"Working Together To Make A Difference"
Genesee Cancer Assistance Inc. is a community-based,
volunteer organization dedicated to assisting cancer patients and
their families. We strive to improve their quality of life while
helping to diminish suffering through our services and financial
support. Genesee Cancer Assistance provides services to residents of Genesee County with any type of cancer.
Genesee Komen Cure program is funded through a grant from the Western New York Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the
CureŽ. Services include financial assistance, breast health education and treatment support for patients in Genesee, Orleans,
and Wyoming Counties.
- To educate patients with the necessary knowledge and information with regard to their
- To alleviate or lessen the impact of the difficulties
experienced by cancer patients, their families and other caregivers.
- To provide support to families and providers.
- To serve as a patient advocate.
- To enhance delivery of appropriate services.
For more information,
call (585) 345-0417.