|Community Cancer Walk
Saturday - October 4th, 2014
Registration at 9:30 Walk Begins at 10 am
Curves - 52 Main St., eRoy
(585) 768-9555 for more info
"Working Together To Make A Difference"
Genesee Cancer Assistance Inc. is a community-based,
volunteer organization dedicated to assisting cancer patients and
their families. We strive to improve their quality of life while
helping to diminish suffering through our services and financial
support. Genesee Cancer Assistance provides services to residents of Genesee County with any type of cancer.
- To educate patients with the necessary knowledge and information with regard to their
- To alleviate or lessen the impact of the difficulties
experienced by cancer patients, their families and other caregivers.
- To provide support to families and providers.
- To serve as a patient advocate.
- To enhance delivery of appropriate services.
For more information,
call (585) 345-0417.